Saturday, February 9, 2013

~Crossed in Love~

Another bustling Saturday.
Cleaning up from the week, adding to the Valentine decor, baking bread pudding and finishing up things left undone.

I designed and created this little cross stitch pattern about three years ago . . . finally found a frame just right. Simple and fun- another little token of love for the home.

Got to spend an enjoyable evening with friends over for dinner and a little belated birthday celebration (cue the bread pudding with whiskey sauce- oh, yum!).

Here's a little card I painted for the birthday girl.

Busy, busy with all things Valentine . . . more soon! :)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! i love that little cross stitch! and that frame is just perfect for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I will always do my best to respond!