Friday, June 6, 2014

~Some Friday Swing~


The Oldest is off to an all-school Jazz Swing Dance tonight- looking all spruced up and oh, so handsome!

I keep asking myself how on Earth he could be graduating from 8th grade- where did time go? When did he get this old?! When did I get this old?!!! And with High School just around the corner all I can ask is how much more grey hair will I have by the time it's over?!!! 
Wait! . . . never mind- don't tell me. I'm thinking ignorance is bliss at this point! ;)

Happy Weekend! 
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. It just absolutely flies by, doesn't it? I have one that will be 21 next month! I don't like admitting that! Yes you will have much grey hair. It's not helping you much that he is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I will always do my best to respond!