Tuesday, May 29, 2012

~Four Days of Weekend Random~

Friday:

 fruit salad (yummy yummy)

a white moth who will probably put some holes in my sweaters,
but still, isn't he beautiful? 

Saturday:

1 morning + 2 weedwackers + 3 hedge trimmers + 4 families + 5 sets of hand clippers =

 24 bags/cans of yard debris afterwards 
and one very grateful me!

Sunday:
 exhausted from previous day; time for tea and movies

 a cake baking

the Youngest decides to play photographer for awhile

 nothing like recording the important events of the day; like powdering the cake with sugar

Monday:

 a quiet walk by the Columbia

 the Youngest was amazed at how high the waters were back in '96

 out to the water

 boys tempting fate

 swinging roots and branches into the river

 wet toes

log pulling and flinging- 

what better way to end a long weekend?

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty great to me . 24 bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lovely weekend! that cake looks amazing! what's the recipe?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I will always do my best to respond!