Saturday, August 16, 2014

~On the Phone~


So, I've been MIA lately and the above is a big reason why. After 10+ years with my old flip phone, I am finally the owner of a smartphone. Though I'm still trying to decide if that was 'smart' on my part. After three weeks, I have already been through 2 phones (the first one stopped working after a week and had to be exchanged for a new one . . . and I lost all the data I had painstakingly put on my first) and I have had countless hours of frustration trying to a.) sync it to my computer, b.) download a ringtone and c.) remember I no longer have a landline to go to if I forget to charge it. 
But . . . I believe the kinks have finally been worked out and now that I'm starting to get the hang of it and of texting (my first ever text I ended up accidentally sending a stranger a rather suggestive message instead of my husband! . . . oops!) and I've even joined Instagram which I am loving!
So, all that to say, I will be in this space a little more often now (hopefully) and please do follow my on Instagram HERE! 

Hope y'all are having a wonderful end of the summer!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. We gave up our flip phones just a few months ago. I still don't know how to work everything on it! haha.

    I just LOVE your header..,.oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Betsy! :)

    And it's nice to hear I'm not the only one new to smartphone tech!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new berry picture! And YAY, a new post. Hip, hip hooray! On my way over to Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you KNOW i am thrilled you are on instagram now! :) - you gotta put a profile pic on there though! i wanna see your pretty face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up with the times! I just upgraded not so long ago myself and in some ways it makes life easier but I still have to remind myself not to let it rule my world! I refuse to turn on email notifications but I also need to be better about leaving it in another room so it's less convenient to check.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I will always do my best to respond!