Wednesday, December 19, 2012

~Cousins 'n Cookies~


Lucky me!
My sweet niece and her mommy came to visit last weekend. It's been a whole eighteen months since I last saw her so having her here was like an early Christmas gift.


So what do you do with three cousins on a rainy, cold December afternoon?


Bake Christmas cookies, of course!



And decorate them carefully once they've cooled . . .


so after dinner we can eat them.


Topped off with a warm fire and some cozy Christmas story reading, the simplest visits are always the best.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. What christmas-y coziness!
    Love it!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! I love the cookie baking/decorating days of Christmas time. The kids have more fun with that. It's the simple things that mean the most, right? Have a joyus holiday, Jenniffer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and I will always do my best to respond!